Barbers Point Riding Club
(Sorry, no rental horses)
Located on the Leeward side
of Oahu adjacent to Ewa Field.
(Along the 16th Hole of the Barbers Point Golf Course)
The Barbers Point Riding Club, Inc (BPRC) was established in 1985 and incorporated in 1993.
We operate Historic Barbers Point Stables which has been in existence since at least 1959
and is located on the former NAS Barbers Point and within the WWII Revetment District of the former MCAS Ewa.
Membership encompasses all active duty and retired armed services personnel, reserve and retired reserve,
current and retired Department of Defense employees, and civilian members (based on availability).